Savour your taste buds with a spicy and mouthwatering, keto-friendly Avocado Crab Bowls recipe
425 calories per serving
31 g of Fat
26 g of Protein
16 g of Carbs
11 g of Fiber
5 g of Net Carbs
¼ cup (115g) crab meat
1 medium avocado
2 tablespoons cottage cheese
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ cup (15g) spinach
1 teaspoon olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté the crab meat with a bit of olive oil.
2. In a bowl, mix the crab meat, cottage cheese, chives and lemon juice together. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone.
Scoop out the avocado to create bowls, leaving a small border. Add the scooped out avocado to the crab mixture.
4. Fill the avocado bowl with the mixture.
5. Drizzle some olive oil over the spinach.
6. Arrange everything on a plate, sprinkle with chili flakes and dig in!
Ready to serve. This recipe is powered by @fitteratibake!