HEALTHY KETO SNACKS
Keto snacks are a great way to fill that hungry tummy up between meals while on a busy schedule! However, snacking should not be a regular while on a keto diet, as eating keto is often enough to keep hunger at bay for hours! If you find the need to regularly snack, try adding extra fat to your meals. Listed below are a few great options of healthy keto snacks
Easy whole foods
These healthy keto snacks almost require no preparation at all!
- A few olives
- Some fatty cold cuts
- A few slices of bacon
- A slice of cheese- smeared with butter
- Nuts- macadamia, pecans and brazil nuts
- Hard-boiled egg- try it with cream cheese, butter or mayo!
Easy to prepare Keto snacks
- Vegetable sticks and dip- such as celery, cucumber and peppers dipped in cream cheese, sour cream or any yummy high fat dipping sauce
- Berries and cream- Berries such as raspberries and blackberries combined with a little dollop of freshly whipped heavy cream is a great keto snack!
- Chocolate- Yes you heard right! But remember only to consume low carb chocolate such as 70% and 85% chocolate. Shaving a little chocolate over whipped cream is a yummy keto snack which goes a long way.
Meaty keto snacks!
These yummy meaty snacks are a great way to snack healthy and be satisfied
- Beef jerky- You can either make your own or choose beef jerky with the lowest net carbs.
- Pork rinds- For pork eaters, as pork crisps, chicharrons and crackling are a great snack to have if you are craving something salty crunchy. These are virtually zero carb snacks!
- Bulletproof coffee- its black coffee with a spoonful of ghee or coconut oil
- Slice of bacon smeared with peanut butter
- Parmesan crisps smeared with butter.
There you go a list of healthy keto snack you enjoy while on a keto diet! Thank you for stopping by we hope you have an amazing day!