This low carb donuts recipe with almond flour is easy to make. The flavor will be a little different. Your keto donuts will still taste good. 🙂
1 cup / 100g almond flour or ground almonds work as well
1/3 cup / 75g unsalted butter melted
1/4 cup / 50g monk fruit or Lakanto
4 eggs medium, or 3 large
2 tbsp heavy / double cream
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 175 C
- Melt the butter. In a bowl or with a food processor, blend the butter, cream and sweetener until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and blend until combined. Then add the almond flour and baking powder and mix.
- Spoon the dough into a well-greased donut pan. Do not overfill!
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing from the pan.
- Roll in granulated sweetener.