Who loves pizza like we do? 🍕 This recipe makes 6 slices of pizza in total. Each slice has 335 Calories, 27g Fats, 3.2g Net Carbs, and 18.2g Protein. ❤️
2 cups (~8 oz.) mozzarella cheese
¾ cup almond flour
1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
3 tablespoons (~1.5 oz.) cream cheese
1 large egg
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 cup (~4 oz.) mozzarella cheese
½ cup organic and unsweetened tomato sauce
16 slices pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Measure out 2 cups of mozzarella cheese and put into a microwave safe bowl. This is about 8 oz. of cheese.
2. Microwave the cheese until fully melted.
3. Add 3/4 cup almond flour, 1 tbsp. psyllium husk powder, 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper to the cheese mixture and mix together.
4. As you mix the dough, it should become cool enough to work with your hands. Knead the dough together until you can form a round ball.
5. Press the dough out with your hands, forming a circular pattern as you press outward.
6. Bake the pizza for 10 minutes on one side and remove from the oven.
7. Flip the pizza to the other side and bake for another 2-4 minutes.
8. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with toppings of your choice (in this case: Keto Tomato Sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and 16 slices pepperoni). 🤤
9. Bake again for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is nicely melted.😇
10. Let cool slightly, cut into slices, and serve. Optionally, sprinkle oregano over the top!
Ready to serve!