How To Make
1 packet Keto Pandan Cake Premix
5 medium-sized eggs
3/4 cup (200ml) coconut cream
Few drops pandan paste
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. In a bowl, beat eggs until fluffy.
3. Mix in sugar & coconut cream.
4. Add in premix
5. Once mixture thickens, pour batter into loaf.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
Macros for dry mix:
33g total carbs
13g net carbs
Ingredients: Coconut Flour, Xanthan Gum, Baking Powder, Himalayan Salt
1. Slice and keep in an air-tight container.
2. Keeps in the fridge for 4 days or freezer for 1 week.