This is a bottle of Greenist Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250 ml
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a rich source of antioxidants and monounsaturated fats, both of which are thought to protective cardiovascular health.
* Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains a number of active compounds that contribute to heart health. Observational studies consistently find that those who consume the most have a lower risk of heart disease.
* A diet high in olive has been shown to dramatically reduce the risk of stroke in observational studies.
* Extra Virgin Olive Oil may help improve insulin sensitivity, which can help protect against type 2 diabetes or to manage pre-existing diabetes.
* When you consider its oxidative stability, superior antioxidant contents and ratio of monounsaturated fat, as well as its diverse flavour profile, Extra Virgin Olive Oil is easily the best choice for cooking.
* Cooking with Extra Virgin Olive Oil can help retain – and in some instances increase – the number of nutrients and antioxidants in the cooked food that would otherwise be lost or damaged.
* Early research suggests that a diet high in Extra Virgin Olive Oil may inhibit the compounds responsible for Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
* Observational studies consistently show that those who eat a diet rich in Extra Virgin Olive Oil tend to live longer.
Expired Date: 3 months to 1 year.
Product of Turkey.
Food is not returnable for clean and hygiene purposes.