Chocolate Nut Clusters. Chocolate has a connection with love, relationships, joy as well as some potential benefits. Chocolate lovers, try this delicious recipe.
Makes 10 clusters
126 calories per cluster
12 g of Fat
2 g of Protein
3 g of Carbs
2 g of Fiber
1 g of Net Carbs
4 fl oz. (125 ml) heavy cream
2 oz. (60g) unsweetened cooking chocolate
Liquid stevia, as desired
10 whole pecans
10 macadamia nuts
1. Pour heavy cream in a pan and heat up using low heat – careful not to let it boil. Add chopped cooking chocolate and stir until fully melted. Sweeten with liquid stevia, if desired.
2. Arrange each nut in a cupcake liner so each piece has 4 different nuts in it.
3. Spoon the chocolate mixture into each cupcake liner, make sure to cover all 4 nuts so that they stick together.
4. Sprinkle some sea salt over each nut cluster. Refrigerate until set.
5. Enjoy it whenever you feel peckish – satisfaction guaranteed!